lördag 5 september 2009

Happy Birthday!

This is a happy birthday card. It doesn't say so with a sentiment, because the sentiments I have just didn't fit the card in a good way. So I left it out and just cut out the little square "26" from an October Afternoon paper from the Cherry Hill Collection. The other patterned papers are front and back of the paper Katie from October Afternoons Night Light Collection. Cute, huh? I thought it matched the colors of Oakley sitting on the mushroom. Oakley comes from the fall stamp kit from Whiff Of Joy.

Oh, and I've colored him with Copics:
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B99.
Shirt: YG93, YG95, YG99 (I think, could be YG91 in there as well).
Mushroom and hat: E31, E34, E53.
Red on scarf, ribbon around hat and patch on the knee: R89 and E07.
Hair: C7, C5, C3.
Shoes: W7, W5.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20





Finally, I glazed the "26" with Diamond Glaze, inked the edges with Distress Ink in the color Vintage Photo and put it all together. It doesn't show well in the picture, but the rectangle with Oakley and the "26" are adhered with foam dots to make them pop!

2 kommentarer:

Kim Burmeister sa...

Holy Moly, Louise! If this is your first try with copics, I don't think you need lessons! Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Anonym sa...

Louise, your coloring is fab with copics. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. I use laser printing paper or bristol board for my copics. I always forget to take a note of the color codes, I am only just starting with copics, haven't get used to the routine yet, but I will try from now on!
Hugs,
Lily