lördag 5 september 2009

Copics!

Hiya everyone!

I've decided to switch to English, at least for this post. Why? Because I want more people to be able to understand what I'm writing. In particular Suzanne and Kim, who has been (and still are) a great inspiration to me! But it doesn't stop there, they have also been incredibly helpful with all my questions about Copics and other things that are new to me. Thank you so much, guys!! :)

And as a token of my appreciation, I will now treat you with my attempt to color a stamped image with Copics. I've got to admit I'm quite pleased with how it turned out concidering it's my second time ever doing this. Not only with Copics, but coloring in stamped images in general. So I know it's not the best you've seen, but go easy on me, mmkay? ;) The image is from the superlovely Fall Stamp Set from Whiff Of Joy. Don't you just love it (and I'm not talking about my coloring, but the image itself, lol)?





Copics used are:
Face/skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C7, C5, C3
Apron: W7, W5, W3
Dress: BG10, BG11, BG72, BG75
Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG99
Grapes: V04, V09
Ribbon in her hair: RV29

And of course a 0 (Colorless Blender) since I cannot control myself and keep drawing outside of the lines.. guess practice makes perfect (or at least better, haha), huh?

Take care of yourselves! I'm heading off to bed since it's already 1.30am here. Nighty night!

2 kommentarer:

Suzanne J Dean sa...

She is stunningly gorgeous Louise--wow, you did a beautiful job w/ your new Copics! Thanks for allowing me the chance to see!

hugz,
Suzanne

Ingrid - Inola sa...

Hejsan och tack för kommentaren i min blogg! Textstämpeln du frågar efter köpte jag på Ebay för flera år sen, tror tyvärr inte du kan få tag på den här i Sverige. Annars har Hero Arts många fina bakgrundsstämplar med text (säljs bl a av Kortmakaren) och vill du ha svenska motiv kan jag tipsa om bl a InkyWings, Pysselmyran och Inkido. Lycka till i letandet!