lördag 12 september 2009

Wedding!

Two of my friends are getting married today, after being together for 7 years! I'm super excited for them and of course I had to make a card for them. Todays card is not very advanced, even though it took a looong time to make. Mostly because of all the embossing. It's hard to emboss with glitter embossing powder, because the glitter sticks everywhere! Even where I don't want it to stick. Anyways, here it the easel card I made for them!



This is how it looks folded flat.



And here it is when it's "unfolded", standing up on its own. The text (which also works as the "stopper", keeping the card front standing) says "Till det lyckliga paret" which reads "To the happy couple" in English.




This pic didn't turn out very well, I tried to take a pic to show all the glitter in the embossing powder. Sorry 'bout the blur.


This is what I used for the card:
Cardstock: CTMH
Kiss-stamp: Heindesign, Judi-Kins "Hot Lips"
Word-stamp: CTMH Make It Count stampset
Ink: CTMH Grey Flannel (for text background), Grey Wool (for edges)
Embossing powder: Reprint Clear embossing powder and Red Sparkle embossing powder.
Journaling: American Craft Slick Writer, fine tip, in black
Template

Inga kommentarer: