tisdag 29 september 2009

Two cards at once.

Hiya!

I've had two birthdays passing by without me posting the cards I made for them. My bf has turned 25 (He's a big boy now! lol! I always try to tease him for being younger than me) and my sister 31. So I thought I'd share them now, since I haven't gotten around to that earlier. Ready? Here they come!



Above you see the "little" glazed muffin I bought for bf. You have to have some kind of goodies when it's birthday time, right? Lol.



So, this is the card I made for bf. You're supposed to pull the ribbon so that the little "tab" pulls up, like shown below here. I got the idea from Kim Burmeisters Youtube-tutorial. Thanks, Kim!!



Materials used are:
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon "Night Lights"
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Stamps: Hero Arts - "Manuscript background", Doodle Factory - "Yapples"
Copics: BG02, BG05, BG09
Other things: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, plastic beads, Diamond stickles.



Now this is the same type of card as I made for my birthday, but this one I gave to my sister.

Materials used are:
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Stamp: Doodle Factory - "Rose"
Copics: RV29, RV17, RV14, RV13, RV10, YG03, YG17, E34, C9, C3, C1
Other things: Diamond Glaze, Bella Baubles in Oyster, Cuttlebug Embossing folder "D'vine Swirls".

Hope you like 'em!

1 kommentar:

Foxan sa...

Awwwwwww..... The blue monster is FAB!
And I love the idea with that muffin!

Congrats to your BF on his birthday!